UW A&A Undergraduate Advising Appointments
**UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL ADVISING APPOINTMENTS WILL BE VIA ZOOM VOICE CHAT. AFTER YOU MAKE AN ADVISING APPOINTMENT, A ZOOM LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOU. **
Current UW A&A undergraduate students:
- Select a 30 minute appointment time to meet with the A&A undergraduate adviser. If you have a quick question, you are welcome to stop by at anytime without an appointment, but I’m not guaranteed to be available.
Prospective undergraduate students:
- If you are a high school student, please review the Direct-to-College admission information.
- If you are a transfer student, please review the transfer admission information.
- If you are a UW Engineering Undeclared (ENGRUD) student, please see your assigned adviser in the College of Engineering.
- If you are a UW student not in Engineering Undeclared, please review the Major admission information.
- If you have further specific questions about UW A&A, you are welcome to make an appointment with the A&A undergraduate adviser. Select a 30 minute appointment time to meet with the A&A undergraduate adviser.
Appointments may be scheduled two hours to two weeks in advance. Please check back for additional availability. Questions? Contact email@example.com
Other Advising Resources & Offices: